About PF Interim Management
PFR Interim Management Services, abbreviated as PFR, was established in 2005 as a partnership of interim managers.
Our Interim Managers are former top executives at reputable companies with proven successful track records.
They have the necessary advanced level competencies and extensive hands-on practical experience to ensure that our clients will be presented with effective solutions.
Our services are marketed through Publimaks International, our global marketing agent.
To be a firm that:
- enhances achievement of our clients’ goals and objectives,
- acquires and maintain advanced level competencies in its fields of activity
- provides the opportunities for its people to achieve their career and income objectives,
- uncompromisingly upholds high ethical standards in conducting its affairs.
- To provide superior quality and cost effective professional interim management services aimed improving of our clients’ company performance.
- To manage our own business in a professional and profitable manner and to recruit, train and retain dedicated, competent and creative partners, associates and personnel who are committed to supporting the practices of the firm and who feel appreciated and rewarded for their efforts
OUR CORE VALUES
The following list of core values reflects what is truly important to us as an organization.
- Belief in People — We believe that people are critical to the success of our firm. We will therefore appropriately train, develop and reward employees, recognize and appreciate their contribution, communicate openly and honestly, and develop accountability systems that extend responsibility and decision making throughout the organization.
- Trust — We will act with honesty and integrity, do what we say we’ll do, share our ideas and listen to the ideas of others, and comply with our code of ethics and the spirit and intent of the law.
- Excellence — We look for innovative ways to serve our clients, we create excellent products and services that clients value, we have a sense of urgency to improve performance, and we have a culture that abhors waste and rewards efficiency.
- Alignment — Partners, Associates and employees see themselves a part of the PFR Team and work together to achieve levels of performance unmatched in the industry.
- Project Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Business Development Manager
- General Manager
- Managing Director
||Areas of Expertise|
|Peter Frans||Strategic Management, Business Development, Organization Development, HR Management, Project Management, General Management|
|Chris van Overveen||Strategic Management, Leadership, General Management, Project Management|
|James Gangnon||Operations Management, Project Management, General Management|
|Sebastian Frederik||General Management, Leadership, Supply Chain Management, Procurement Management,|
|Arnold van de Bunt||Business Development, Leadership, Project Management, General Management|
|Dora Sudarsono||HR Management, Organization Development, General Management|
|Reni Ariandi Putri||HR Management, Industrial Relations|
|Robert Sarwono||International Business, Marketing Management|
|Zulfan Fajar||Finance Management, Management Audit, Risk Management|
|Sam Alwie Alkaaf||HR Management, Industrial Relations|